cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get the £75 cashback? no reward email received

yb24

how to get the £75 cashback? no reward email received

Hi I signed up the brouadback in Feb via money saving expert (or uswitch...) which includes £75 cashback. ( I paid the 12 month fee, the service was running from 27th midnight) its been 2 weeks since the service started, but I havent received the reward email for claiming the £75.

Would you please let me know what I should do to claim it?

Thank you!

13 REPLIES 13
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: how to get the £75 cashback? no reward email received

Hi @yb24, I've chased this up with the relevant team and will get back to you with an update once I get a response, this should be within the next few working days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
jl37
Hooked
Fixes: 2

Hi

I have not received my £75 cashback offer email either. My broadband was activated on 25th February. From reading other posts it appears that this is a regular issue, very disappointing.

I had recommended plusnet to a few friends because the process went perfectly & broadband speed is good but will suggest that they hold off until I confirm that cashback/reward cards do actually arrive.

Hopefully the appropriate department just needs a nudge!

Thanks.

Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Hi @jl37,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. At the moment we are still awaiting a response from our marketing team. Normally this takes around 5 working days to get an update.

Thank you for your continued patience.

imaralenders

Hi! I also signed up for PlusNet via a comparison website for the £75 cashback reward and haven't received any word about this. My service has been live since the 7th of March.

Many thanks!

Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Hi @imaralenders,

You might not have recieved your claim email yet.  It might be worth making sure if your £75 reward was provided by the comparison web site as you would need to contact them to chase this.

However If the cashback offer was something we arranged, the redemption form is emailed out to you within 14 days of your services going live. Be sure to check your spam folder too as this can sometimes be identified as marketing/spam by your inbox.

imaralenders

Hi @Optimatts 

Thanks for such a quick answer! How do I find out whether I claim the reward through the website or through PlusNet?

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @imaralenders, thanks for getting back to us.

It's more based on how you signed up.

Did you go through a site such as MoneySupermarket or was it direct through our site?

imaralenders

Hi @OskarPapa 

Thanks for the response! I definitely signed up through PlusNet.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@imaralenders Thanks for getting back to us.

I've just checked and the offer you signed up to did include cashback from ourselves.

There may be a slight delay in you receiving your e-mail due to an issue on our end but you will receive it.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
jl37
Hooked
Fixes: 2

Hi Mathew

Thanks for replying but could you please confirm who you were replying to. If it wasn’t me could you please check my account too. I hope i didn’t cause confusion using an existing thread.

Thanks

imaralenders

Hi @MatthewWheeler 

That's great, thanks very much for the confirmation!

yb24

Dear Lauren, Any news? I see that some other user got confirmed that the cashback email is on the way, how about mine? How long should I wait to get the email in order to claim the reward, please? Thank you

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back to us @yb24

I am sorry there has been little communication surrounding your cash back. I can see we've recently had a response back from the relevant department who've advised you should receive the email to claim your cash back shortly. Unfortunately there was a slight delay in the emails being processed but it's currently in the process of being fixed and I'd expect the email to be with you in the next few days.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team