@Gandalf - Can you or some other PN staff confirm my house move is still scheduled please?
After signing the new contract (via Lightico) on the 7th of Oct, I then received an email from PN on the 9th saying you were sorry I was leaving and could you tempt me to stay? I have no idea where you got the idea I was leaving and hope it's just a cockup.
I've tried to check this via your on-line chat service but it's not up and running, I've tried by the ticket you opened for the house move but as yet have got no reply, I've tried phoning but apparently one of your systems is down and I get no answer when I hold on the phone.
PLEASE PLUSNET - moving house is stressful enough without this.
Re: house move
So clearly this is not going well so I'm going to document (lack of) progress here.
It would appear that despite there being several PN staff active on this forum, @MatthewWheeler , @Gandalf , @BD to name but three, none have seen fit to respond to this thread.
I spent half an hour in the phone queue this morning only to be told by the person that eventually answered that they couldn't help and I should ring 'provisioning', which I did and was told by recorded message that they're not taking calls and I should try again tomorrow. (The same response as I got yesterday).
so... just to recap:
your online chat is not operational.
when you do (after an unacceptable wait) get through to someone at PN they tell you they can't help and tell you to ring a service that is not operational.
tickets are ignored.
It is now four working days until my house move and I have absolutely no idea if it's going to happen. If it doesn't, I will have no phone and no internet and thus no way to contact PN from then on. By what measure PN is this an acceptable way to treat customers?
Re: house move
It's now two working days until I move house. When I signed up for the house move, I opted for an engineer to visit between 1 and 6 on Wed 21st Oct. Since I signed up I have heard nothing from PN. I have tried every way I can think of to contact PN to confirm things are still on track and I've been unable to for the reasons I've given previously.
So - all I can think of now is to BEG a member of staff here on the forum to at least tell me if it's possible for them to check with provisioning whether my move is on schedule.
If it's not possible then could I again BEG a member of staff to at least let me know it's not possible.
PLEASE do not just ignore this.