cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with change over

mcluskeyfamily

help with change over

I have to say plusnet staff are WAY better than BT even though they are one of the same yet not....I've signed up and ready for it all to start how ever I got an email saying there is an error 9545 with pn suppliers....
PN said something along these lines I need to wait 48 hours for their team to speak to the supplier or I could go to BT and explain there is an issue with rooting or the exchange and get them to fix it or pay PN £49.99 for new line....There is nothing wrong internally BT open reach have to correct the the line out side however it took a newspaper and ombudsman and ofcom to get me A Blind woman any help...So I'm trying to find out what the issue is cos BT are denying all....Not uncommon for them any help thank you
2 REPLIES 2
MrSilver
Pro
Fixes: 9

Re: help with change over

Hi

Welcome to the forums and sorry you are having problems.

Can you confirm who the email was from, was it a BT or Plusnet email?

From your discussion with the newspaper et al. has that got you up and running at least?

Thanks

TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

Re: help with change over

Hello mcluskeyfamily, I have been looking into this for you and I can see that your phone & broadband services are now up and running, I am very happy about this. If you need any further help then contact me on this forum.