cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

greatest service in UK, waiting a month for Plusnet

chrotom

greatest service in UK, waiting a month for Plusnet

On the 27th April I signed up to Plusnet and they charged my bank account as if I was using their service at that point in time. There service should be ready within 10 days of me signing up. After that period of time has gone by I tried to contact them about this.

We had  two ways of getting in touch with them, live chat or through a phone call. Getting in touch through chat is as hard a wining any sort of lottery. Once I was lucky to get a place in the chat room, I was third in queue. The system refreshes every two minutes, after four minutes I was forth in queue, after ten minutes I was seventh, when I found myself in the fifteenth place I gave up after that. The second option was getting in touch through a phone call. An average time to getting in contact I found to be between 40-50 minutes. Yesterday I was very patient and I finally got in contact with the consultant, he recognized my account and redirect me through to technical department.  After the next 40 minutes of waiting to get in contact with the technician I gave up.

Plusnet also disconnected me from my previous broadband provider. On the time of writing this it is the 26th of May and I still didn’t receive the router and my landline is down. Now I am afraid what sort of signal will I be receiving from Plusnet.

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: greatest service in UK, waiting a month for Plusnet

Moderator's note:

Thread moved from Broadband to My Order.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

chrotom

quicker way to contact with pnet is Fb chat or open ticket on support team line. First option takes one day for response, second way four days, still no bad, lol.
Responses are typically, likes copy and paste

- I sincerely apologize about this issue, our system did not log the order correctly therefore the router was not showing as ordered on our system.
or
- Sorry for any inconvenience. A full refund of your downtime will be issued after you have received your router. Make sure to give us a call once your router has delivered to you in order for us to issue your refund.
or
- Please accept my apologies, and thank you for the patience and understanding you have shown whilst we have been working on this issue.
and same sentence
- Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online via Online Chat or by phone on 0800 432 0200 if we can assist with anything else.

Sorry pnet but I do not have enough time, .. life is to short to be spending trying to get in contact with your custumer service

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi chrotom, 

I'm really sorry you found it so difficult and time consuming to get hold of us when you needed us. 

Feel free to get back to me on this post if there's anything further you need from, it may be a day or two before I can respond but I'm good at bringing issues to a resolution and will always get back to you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team