cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fibre upgrade due today but hasn't happened. no router.

Jessbarnes
Hooked

fibre upgrade due today but hasn't happened. no router.

hi 

i ordered an upgrade form broadband unlimited to fibre which was due to switch over today. however nothing has happened and i haven't recieved my router nor have i had an email to say it's been dispatch. please could i have an update? when can i expect to have my router and fibre? 

thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Jessbarnes
Hooked

line activation delay

On Friday the 15th an engineer came to activate my line but a problem was found on openreaches end. I told by the engineer that someone would be out to fix it on the 16th but I have received no confirmation that this happened and have had no update. I'm in inquiring as to whether there an update on this or not and how long I am expected to be waiting for this issue to be fixed so I can use my broadband.

Thanks
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: line activation delay

Hi @Jessbarnes 

Welcome tot he forums. 

Sorry to hear you've not been kept updated. 

I've spoken to our suppliers and then have made me aware that the next update on your order will be on the 20/03/2019 - this is due to a delay in our supplier workflow.

Please accept my apologies, and thank you for the patience and understanding you have shown whilst we have been working on this issue.

I have opened a ticket with our provisioning team https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=188474045 where our suppliers update will be added. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

Jessbarnes
Hooked

Where is my router?

Hi

I applied to upgrade from broadband to fibre and had an email to tell me the switch would take place on the 28th. I've paid to have the new router shipped to me but have received no further information about dispatch of my router. It's to my understanding that I should receive the router before my upgrade is in place?

Can I have some confirmation that I will be receiving my router before my internet is upgraded?

Thank you
Jessbarnes
Hooked

Where is my router?

Hi

I applied to upgrade from broadband to fibre and had an email to tell me the switch would take place on the 28th July. I've paid to have the new router shipped to me but have received no further information about dispatch of my router. It's to my understanding that I should receive the router before my upgrade is in place?

Can I have some confirmation that I will be receiving my router before my internet is upgraded?

Thank you

Jessbarnes
Hooked

Re: Where is my router?

Update: my upgrade is due to take place tomorrow and I still have no word on my router being dispatched.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Where is my router?

Moderators Note

Multiple threads merged from same OP on same topic.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Jessbarnes
Hooked

Re: fibre upgrade due today but hasn't happened. no router.

Still nothing.
No router, no update.

Jessbarnes
Hooked

Still nothing. Zero communication.
Jessbarnes
Hooked

I finally received my router is yesterday, now can someone tell me when I'm going to receive my upgrade to fibre? Or will it just be a guessing game again..
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

There should be some tickets in the member centre that might shed some light on the situation
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'