cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fibre broadband

THOMMO7777
Hooked

fibre broadband

Can anybody help with my order 24/08/19 payment was taking out ,i missed a few phone calls from plusnet ,they left messages to say my order is still been processed ,after checking my order online it says theres a potential problem on my line

acc user name [Removed]

Ian Thompson

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

12 REPLIES 12
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: fibre broadband

Thanks for getting in touch @THOMMO7777.

I'm sorry to hear that your order hasn't progressed yet.

I've chased this up with our suppliers who have advised the delay is due to issues with bringing over your number from your previous provider.

They're chasing this up for you and we should have a further update tomorrow

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
THOMMO7777
Hooked

Hi ,could you check to see if my phone and internet has been disconnected,as it's been of since yesterday,according to my old supplier they can't find my account to check the line
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @THOMMO7777, thanks for getting in touch.

I've been in touch with our suppliers and have been advised your previous suppliers have placed an order to release the number over to ourselves on 23/09/2019. Before the number is fully ported over to ourselves we'd be unable to activate the service.

I do apologise for the inconvenience this causes.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
THOMMO7777
Hooked

Thank you I'll have to get back in touch with talktalk, was on live chat they said they couldn't find my acc and could possible have been disconnected
THOMMO7777
Hooked

Sorry I've read that again ,are you saying that I can't get the phone and internet on till 23rd,or it's a fault on my line
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @Thommo777,

Thanks for getting back to us.

The delay to your number porting is down to the provision process at your previous provider, and not to a fault on the line. The date advised is for the number to be transferred, and not necessarily your installation date. Your order is being monitored here by the Provisioning team and they will advise the install date in due course.

Thanks - LF

THOMMO7777
Hooked

Could somebody tell me if my broadband is now live ,as my phone is now working
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us Ian,

I'm sorry to see there's been a delay bringing your line and telephone number over resulting in a delay in activating your broadband service. I've checked this out and I can see the phone order is due to complete today before midnight.

Once that's happened I'd expect the fibre order to follow and complete shortly after. There's not much we can do to chase things up tonight, but I've set a reminder for myself to check back tomorrow afternoon when I'm back in the office.

Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
THOMMO7777
Hooked

Any updates ?,is my broadband going live today
THOMMO7777
Hooked

I thought my phone was active yesterday as I had a dialing tone,but it's not working can't make calls or receive them,so that's 3 days without landline and internet and counting,I've changed suppliers numerous times ,and never had problems like this
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us @THOMMO7777 

I'm sorry to see your order is still is delayed. The number port activity on the order is still outstanding, so I've been chasing this up with our suppliers and it looks like the delay was due to a system issue on their end.

Unfortunately I've been advised that the number port is set to go through on the 23rd and there isn't anything which can be done to bring this forward. I've escalated this with our suppliers but due to the upcoming weekend it likely won't be picked up until next week. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes. We'll update you as soon as we know more.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet