cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fibre broadband order

louiswood
Dabbler

fibre broadband order

I have ordered broadband and phone from Plusnet on 10th and my order is stuck on the "activating your line" stage. can anyone advise if this is normal as I haven't received the router either. also it is meant to go live on the 21st if that makes any difference.

7 REPLIES 7
Menace65
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: fibre broadband order

21st Jan 2019

Joking aside, mine took about a month, from the date of order. depends what work needs to be done, I needed a phone line installed, so required an engineer.

All the best

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @louiswood,

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry if you have been waiting for confirmation of your order details.

I have responded via a ticket on your account with further detail on your issue. You can view these details here

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch

louiswood
Dabbler

it states on the support ticket that you have reraised the order again. i still want them to come and install the line this Friday as per my order. it also states that plusnet were aware of an issue on the 10th but didnt do nothing about the issue. i want to know what will be done about this.

thanks louis

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @louiswood, I have checked your account and provided you with an update on your orders here

If you have any questions please feel free to get back to us.

louiswood
Dabbler

can I not get it sooner than the 4th as it was meant to be installed on the 21st. this is not filling me with confidence in Plusnet as a service provider.   

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, I've just added a further response to your account. You can access that using the same link that we've given in previous replies here. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team