Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband order should complete on {strCustActivationDate}

tornadocat

broadband order should complete on {strCustActivationDate}

Hello,

What does this mean?

"Broadband orders typically take a week to complete. Your broadband order should complete on {strCustActivationDate}. Please note that this date can sometimes change. We'll let you know if this happens."?

My elderly mother relies on her internet connection. We placed this broadband order three weeks ago and were given a date of 10th Sep for activation which seemed very tardy at the time but we waited and waited...Plusnet was supposed to start as her provider yesterday. It has not been activated. There is no online chat and no telephone support available. (how it you can claim in adverts to have 24/7 customer service when yesterday it was NEVER working i fail to understand!)

Plusnet you are not doing us proud so far!

3 REPLIES 3
tornadocat

Re: broadband order should complete on {strCustActivationDate}

another day goes by, no response from plusnet, no connection, nowt!

rang 'customer services' ha ha. once agian "no service due to high volume of calls" imagine if all business was run like this! no livechat again...unless you put in that u want to join plusnet then MAGIC a person is there to talk to you. how surprising, they cant pay folks to deal with existing 'customers' but they can still keep reeling in suckers to join this hopeless 'service'. Guy on there said he would escalate my case....ha ha again...that means they will contact me within 72 hours...wow that is slow isnt it...doing me proud again plusnet?

if you are reading this and have not yet signed a contract with this bunch...DONT...just RUN away while u still can.

tornadocat

still no broadband....still no 24/7 customer service....

tornadocat

as above... great at plusnet innit