cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband choices

stevealdworth45

broadband choices

anyone had problems with broadband choices? used their offer to sign up to plusnet & find out ive not got the offer i signed up for but something else? anyone else had similar? plusnet say cant & wont help me to sort. anyone else experiences? cheers.

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: broadband choices

Welcome to the community forums @stevealdworth45

If I'm honest, I'm extremely disappointed to see how this matter has been handled by the people you've dealt with over the phone and via the ticket on your account.

I've checked your account and confirmed it was signed up through broadband choices during a period when the £75 cashback offer for signing up through broadband choices was in place.

Leave this with me and I'll make sure you receive the cashback that you're due. I'll also be writing up some feedback and passing it on to the managers of the people you've dealt with so far.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
stevealdworth45

Hi to Harry B, sorry to say but NOTHING has arrived from plusnet. its been 2 weeks now, how long will they keep me waiting for this cheque????????? cheers. steve.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Sorry to hear the cheque hasn't arrived yet. On 21/10/16 I was advised that the cheque should be with you within 14 working days, so I'd expect the cheque to arrive no later than the end of next week.

Could you let me know if you've still not received the cheque by the end of next week and I'll chase that up again for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet