cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automated system not working again

maulz
Grafter

automated system not working again

if i hadnt queried why i had 4 unanswerd questions on my  account i wouldnt have known the the 4 different emails telling me that i had these questions  but that dont have to do anything its all in hand were in fact all incorrect if i hadnt asked i wonder how long it would have dragged on.

i have sat waiting for a week with nothing happening thinking  its all ok and counting down the days to  being transfered trusting the regular emails supposedly reassuring me. the customer services person i spoke to on chat has manually started my order now. 17/03/17 expected date

if you have a new order may be worth just asking whats happening dont trust the auto emails imho.

good luck Smiley

3 REPLIES
maulz
Grafter

Re: automated system not working again

can someone reassure me this order is still progressing  and will complete as i was told earlier ie. on the 17th/18th.

forgive me  if i am a bit nervous after the  less than accurate info and mistakes i first got and the  diabolical service i got before that at talk talk. i know that was not your fault but it all adds to my unease and distrust. thanks.

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 114

Hi there @maulz first of all I am sorry that your thread wasn't picked up sooner.

I've looked into your account and I can see your orders are in progress for the 17th March. The service can go live at any point up to midnight. I hope this helps.

I've joined the Plusnet Help Team as of May 2017. As such, I have a new forum account. Please direct any queries to @Gandalf. Thanks

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Support
maulz
Grafter

thank you  for checking the next 3 days are going to drag waiting