cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automated system not working again

maulz
Grafter

automated system not working again

if i hadnt queried why i had 4 unanswerd questions on my  account i wouldnt have known the the 4 different emails telling me that i had these questions  but that dont have to do anything its all in hand were in fact all incorrect if i hadnt asked i wonder how long it would have dragged on.

i have sat waiting for a week with nothing happening thinking  its all ok and counting down the days to  being transfered trusting the regular emails supposedly reassuring me. the customer services person i spoke to on chat has manually started my order now. 17/03/17 expected date

if you have a new order may be worth just asking whats happening dont trust the auto emails imho.

good luck Smiley

3 REPLIES 3
maulz
Grafter

Re: automated system not working again

can someone reassure me this order is still progressing  and will complete as i was told earlier ie. on the 17th/18th.

forgive me  if i am a bit nervous after the  less than accurate info and mistakes i first got and the  diabolical service i got before that at talk talk. i know that was not your fault but it all adds to my unease and distrust. thanks.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hi there @maulz first of all I am sorry that your thread wasn't picked up sooner.

I've looked into your account and I can see your orders are in progress for the 17th March. The service can go live at any point up to midnight. I hope this helps.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
maulz
Grafter

thank you  for checking the next 3 days are going to drag waiting