activation

FIXED
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,074

Re: activation

@Townman 

That would be true if our automated system said that date but as it happens I did and I try not to be confusing. Smiley

@sarahnicolson 

Having said that, I can see your broadband order completed in the early hours and account activated at 06:12

Looking at your connection you appear to be up and running now Thumbs_Up

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 70

@Gandalf have the system notices changed? The complaint often raised was that the system emails stated “up to midnight on the date after the planned switch” which is 00:00 on the specific date not the common understanding of midnight which is at the end of said date.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,074

@Townman That's still correct but the system didn't say that, I did.

@Gandalf wrote:

From what I can see your broadband order's not yet completed with our suppliers, but this should go live on the 04/06/21 before midnight on the day. We'll email you once it has so you can setup your router afterwards. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team