cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation date been and gone not happy

azamac
Dabbler

activation date been and gone not happy

Activation date was yesterday for fibre unlimited when i spoke on chat when i ordererd i was assured that it would be up and running i have been with plus net before and never had any problems this is the second provider that has promised products that they cant supply can anyone shed any light on what is going on? Really dissapointed bought the little lad an xbox one for his his birthday at weekend and it looks like he wont even be able to use it i await answers like order hasnt gone through properly have to cancel and reorder..its down to not enough open reach engineers blah blah blah you have had my money off me plus net so im hoping you dont let me down
26 REPLIES 26
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: activation date been and gone not happy

Really sorry for the delay to your order.

It seems that the order we placed to provision you has become stuck in our supplier's systems. They have pressed on for a fix, and we've been asked to check back up in 24 working hours. Unfortunately, this does mean that it's unlikely to be resolved before this weekend.

I've set up a ticket on your account here, which we'll pick up Monday.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
azamac
Dabbler

And there we have it stuck in our suppliers systems ie the order hasnt gone through properly
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Was this the same issue that was reported by your previous provider?

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
azamac
Dabbler

Ive bot had a previous supplier as no one seems to be able to supply anything but yes the order never went through and kept getting stuck in systems had to keep cancelling an reording and never get a straight answer as to why
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

I have checked for an update on the Fibre order today and our suppliers have informed us that this is not progressing and have advised us to cancel the order and replace this.

I have processed the cancellation of the order and I am waiting for this to complete and then I can replace the order. Our suppliers have advised that once this has been replaced they will expedite this. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and we will keep you updated via this ticket link in your online account https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=139761495

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sorry, this is the new ticket link I will keep you updated with https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=139935878

azamac
Dabbler

I see the order is expected to be done on the 20th how come the other order never went through and whats to say this one wont?
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thank you for your patience @azamac whilst I have looked into this for you.

I have spoken to our suppliers and they have explained that the order is stuck in there systems again and they have being investigating the issue as to why it is not progressing. They have come back to me today when I was checking for a further update that this order is with our suppliers IT works team and they are resolving this issue. They have asked me to check back on the 21/12/2016 for a further update and then we can hopefully process your expedite order.

azamac
Dabbler

I find it a little odd how they can progress my order and activate the phone line but not internet? The 21st will be 3 weeks after i ordered a service which money has been taken i was promised 10 days when i signed up which was the 8th then the 20th and now check back on the 21st ive already told you about the orders getting stuck and now its been allowed twice? Can you supply me with internet or not?
azamac
Dabbler

Im really hoping i get answers tomorow and not just we have re ordered only to be told that its failed again in a few weeks. How long do expidites usually take?
azamac
Dabbler

Any updates?
azamac
Dabbler

Wonder what i will get told today its almost 48 hours after i was told there would be an update in 24 this is getting beyond a joke now and you are wxpecting me to pay another bill on the 29th????
azamac
Dabbler

What an absolute shambles so today i was told that the orders wont progress we actually established this on the 9th of december the day after my go live date and now have to wait for another update on the 28th which will then drag on until the new year why cant anyone just answer as to why the orders get stuck ? It will be over a month that i ordered internet off this shambles of a company can anyone recomend a decent isp not sky as i had them try to connect me also for over a month im getting away from these cowboys
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

AAISP - not cheap but very active in getting Openreach to do things. Also they will take on problem cases with a get out clause if it cannot be fixed.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT