Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouView+ box AWOL

al6000al
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

YouView+ box AWOL

Hi, I was told that my Youview+ box would be shipped 19th December and I should expect a shipping number but so far, nothing.  I am keen to get hold of the box before Christmas so I tried a live chat for an update but seemingly this service is presently unavailable.  Any chance of an updated ETA for the box?

Al

2 REPLIES 2
al6000al
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: YouView+ box AWOL

Well I followed through with a live chat today (live chat system wasn't working when I made my original post). Seems the best I can hope is that my box will be dispatched today, as if this were the day I originally ordered the item. Clearly my original forum post was not followed-up.  With a following wind it might possibly arrive before Christmas.  

I didn't find my live chat experience particularly satisfying, (I forbear from posting the transcript). Why connect with an Agent who has no power to prioritize the rectification of a mistake over an entirely new enquiry, nor to connect you with another person with more power to do so?

This delivery issue follows on from a problem in commissioning by FTTC upgrade which saw me completely without phone or broadband for two days, so I am not glowing with the service I have received from Plusnet recently. 

I would have to conclude that you really need to phone Plusnet every day to remind them of what they are meant to be doing for you and to check if they have done it. It seems that they cannot be trusted to get on with anything under their own steam. 

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: YouView+ box AWOL

Hi @al6000al

I'm sorry to hear about all the issue that you had with the upgrade to your TV service and and the delivery of your set top box.

I can see that this has now arrived and all the set up is complete with your package. I have sent feedback off regarding the agent who placed your order for the TV service and the dispatch of your box. Because of the delay I have also refunded the P&P for the set top box back to the account in which you pay your monthly direct debit with.

The funds will take up to 14 days to appear in the account but if they do not show in the allocated time frame I have given then please contact us as soon as possible.