cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You've asked me to contact you, but I can't get through.

K9387

You've asked me to contact you, but I can't get through.

Only just signed up and annoyed already. Looking at these forums I'm not holding out much hope either...

Placed an order (moving into a new house) and a few days before connection I have been contacted saying the order can not be placed because there are 2 lines to the property (you could have just chosen one - I do not really have a preference over copper wire A or copper wire B - although an Openreach check does suggest one is slightly faster, so why not go for that?).

The message has asked me to respond, but the agent closed the message so I can't (genius). When I try to get through on webchat it just closes the chat and asks me to fill in a survey about my experience (not great). Have been trying to call all day, but just get told 'we are very sorry, but due to the high volume of calls...'

Any chance of being able to contact you?

2 REPLIES 2
K9387

Re: You've asked me to contact you, but I can't get through.

Well, phoning at 0800 seemed to work, although I was initially greeted with the usual 'high volume of calls...' message, I got straight through.

Frustratingly though, another order has to be placed, and ANOTHER 10 workings days to wait... Thanks, this will make working from home fun.

I was also told this was my fault as I ordered before I have moved in. This is despite talking to Plusnet to check and being told that as long as my connection date was when we owned the house it would be fine. We took possession of the house today and connection was not meant to be until Friday - another 2 days.

Anyway, I've now received an email saying "Your request to transfer <<<Tel Number>>> to Plusnet is due to happen on 23/12/2020..."

I've not requested to move a number, this is a new account - or is this normal?

cooney1987
Grafter

Re: You've asked me to contact you, but I can't get through.

Every post I read on here fills me with more dread and dismay at being a customer with plusnet. We are all having such similar problems. They are failing at the most basic function of their company to provide a working internet service.