cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another activation question.

DDK
Hooked

Yet another activation question.

I too have have gone down the fibre update route, to date the only contact I've had from PN was the “Your broadband product change is now complete” email on the 15th September. I see many others have received this email without being able to connect to the internet, and,so far I'm only able to connect using ASDL settings. (I'm using my own modem/router Netgear D7000)

It does seem strange that there's been no other contact from PN, what contact have other people had regarding the upgrade process, e.g. time scales, actual connection date etc.?

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: Yet another activation question.

Well plusnet said there is now a 5 day waiting time on support tickets, and you clearly have been waiting longer i would make a complaint, it seams that the only thing left for customers to do now is make a complaint because plusnet just dont seam to be doing anything, plusnet CEO needs to wake up!

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Well plusnet said there is now a 5 day waiting time on support tickets

*Fault tickets.

and you clearly have been waiting longer i would make a complaint

There's no ticket on the account in question open, so nothing for us to respond to in that respect.

@DDK

Your fibre upgrade is due to complete on the 13th October.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
DDK
Hooked

Chris, thank you for the update, as I said, since requesting the upgrade to fibre the only contact I've had from PN was the  "Your product change is now complete" email.  I have received NO other contact what so ever.  I've been unable to contact customer services (hours wait to speak to some one)  the on-line chat  always says it's off-line  and I couldn't find how  to raise a support ticket.

All I wanted was to be kept informed regarding what's happening, although 13th  October is a long way off at least I now have a date.

thanks to everyone for the help.

Many thanks