Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst broadband ever lieing to people

inesssska
Dabbler

Worst broadband ever lieing to people

Hello,
To everyone that want to have internet with plusnet, if you are ready to wait 2 months for your internet to go alive then go ahead.
This broadband hire people that lie to people, I have currently moved home, my alive date was 12.12 2020 and I was promised when I did the switch that my router will be send to my old address before, so on the 12th when I move in I can have the internet streight away, of course my router never arrived and was never sent.... can you tell me why do your curstomor support lie to people? Today its 13.12, from tomorrow I should be working from home, but thanks to you I do not have the internet and probably wot manage to do it!!!!!!
6 REPLIES 6
BadWolf24
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

Re: If you want to have internet go with someone else, Nightmare broadband liying to people!!!!

Hi @inesssska. Thank you for your message. I have sent you information from your account. Please respond to this and I'll come back to you. You can also access the email and text I have sent by using the following link; https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=208407836. Thanks, Chris.

Chris Fitzsimmons
 Plusnet Help Team
cooney1987
Grafter

Re: If you want to have internet go with someone else, Nightmare broadband liying to people!!!!

They seem to be unable to fulfil any home moves. Severely incompetent. I’m in the same boat and now three weeks late from my proposed connection date. No clue whatsoever and no further forward to resolving this.
cooney1987
Grafter

Based on my and other’s experiences you’ve got a good few weeks of no internet ahead. I saw someone else wait over three weeks then left and cancelled their contract. I’m wondering if that’s the only solution now and going elsewhere. Keep thinking that’ll delay things as I’ll need to wait two weeks to get a new provider. That would still have been quicker though than taking the route of sticking with plusnet and having no connection three weeks later. It’s impossible to work from home right now which is unacceptable given the current COVID situation.

Would be good to be able to collate all of our terrible shared experiences and take to ofcom. This is not acceptable customer service and they need to be held account for this.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm really sorry to see this cooney1987, I've checked your account and can see that Tahir already has ownership of dealing with this for you and will be in touch soon. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
inesssska
Dabbler

I think your services are a little bit ridicioulus.

I have sent few reminders to you last week asking if the router was send and you have continued to put my question on hold.
When I informed about the move I have said 10times that I am working from home and I need access to the internet staight away and you have assured me that this will be the case!!! Now I am second working day withouth the internet and again I needed to purchase Bt access for £17.99 so I can actually work from home. I would expect that you will refund me that money for my inconvincience!!!!
Also please do not charge me for any internet over the period from 12.12 till I will actually receive the router. I Think this is fair enough given that I have provided you one month notice and again over the phone you have assured me that the order and the rputer will be with ne by 12.12!!! I am extremly dissappointed with your services as this is the second time something like this has happen!!!!!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi inesssska, I'm really sorry that your router didn't ship on time. 

This is due to a known issue with our automated provisioning systems so I'm really sorry that's affected you.

The router is on it's way and should reach you within the next 3 working days. Please let us know when it's reached you so we can arrange for a refund for the time without service.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team