cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worried about my line activation

Anonymous
Not applicable

Worried about my line activation

Hello - I had my old Plusnet account cancelled and set up a new one on the 2nd of February.

It's been 15 working days since then, and I'd like to avoid any problems with my internet, since the old Plusnet account has now been closed (We've still got internet, oddly).

Could you check the status of my order? The Order Tracker feature on the website has been on "Activating your line" all this time.

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Worried about my line activation

Hi there, Sorry to see there's been some issues with this. I've not been able to find the old account on our system for some reason. Could you send me a PM with the username please? I suspect the old one hasn't been ceased for some reason which need to be done first before we can provide a new account on the same line. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve sent you a direct message.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I've just updated a query on your account about this. I'm unable to elaborate on the exact details of what's happened here due to it relating to account sensitive information. Here's a direct link to the ticket: 

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=187768840

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team