cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will an upgrade at the moment leave us without service? (unlimited to unlimited fibre)

owall

Will an upgrade at the moment leave us without service? (unlimited to unlimited fibre)

We come to the end of our contract on 24 April and would like to go for one of the fibre deals, will an upgrade at the moment leave us without service?

5 REPLIES 5
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Will an upgrade at the moment leave us without service? (unlimited to unlimited fibre)

@owall Hi there, all upgrades are done externally so you will not go without service. Please contact our Customer Options Team between 9am-6pm Mon - Sun to discuss upgrades on 0800 013 2632

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
owall

Re: Will an upgrade at the moment leave us without service? (unlimited to unlimited fibre)

I have gone ahead with the upgrade on your advice. A price of £22.99 per month was agreed over the phone inline with the offer advertised on your website. I have since received an email stating that the new price per month will be £35.98 per month, is there a reason for this? Please can you let me know that I will be paying the agreed price? If this is not the case I will be cancelling the new service.
Champnet
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 12

Additional charge for phone line ?

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
owall

It is the cost without the 12.99 discount promised subtracted which was in the first email from plusnet