cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I be cutover this week?

heleyt

Will I be cutover this week?

A bit concerned about my order for Fibre plus.  After order I was given a date for a cutover to PN from Now TV as being 15 Nov.  Last week had a very garbled email that suggest there was a problem with the order but have heard nothing since despite efforts to contact via phone and chat (Chat never works and phone wait always seem to be 60 mins).  Have to say not a good reintroduction to PN ( I used them a good while back when they were independent and their customer service was always good then).

I also have not received the router so even if the cutover did happen this could be a problem.

So..Customr Services.  What is happening?

7 REPLIES 7
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Will I be cutover this week?

Hi @heleyt, I am very sorry that you haven't been kept up to date with the orders.

It looks like there was an issue with placing the orders, I have now replaced these and updated the account here for you.

Please let us know if we can assist further in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
heleyt

Had an email from Now TV saying the cutover was now 27 Nov.  Not especially clever that 8 have to hear this first from my current provider.   Please keep me updated on progress and if necessary PM me a contact number I can use if things go wrong again

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @heleyt,

We are sorry to hear you feel that way, we do usually confirm the date the order is committed for completion to ensure there are no delays.

However our supplier have comfirmed the transfer will complete any time up to midnight on the 27/11/2018, and would ask you get back to us here if you have any further concerns.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
heleyt

Just had a text to say cutover is "due to become active by midnight 28/11/2018"  So last date given has already started to move back..Trust this is the final change !

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

If this was a text from ourselves it's an issue we're aware of where the broadband order shows the date as one day later then it actually is.

I've double checked the orders and they are still due to complete on the 27th as advised above

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
heleyt

Ok. I will assume the 27th then. Thanks for clarifying.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet