cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi only deals?

AlexandraX3

Wifi only deals?

Hi, does anyone know if there are any Wifi only deals with plusnet? I have noticed a great Black Friday deal but it includes a phone line and I don’t need that. I don’t want to really be spending extra money for something that I don’t have 😕 any advise would be hugeeely appreciated 😊
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
flanzm
Pro
Fixes: 15

Re: Wifi only deals?

You have to have a voice product with PlusNet, they don't do data only aka. SOGEA. Even if they did it would probably cost more as then there would be no chance of making money from calls. It's also a good thing having a dial tone on the line IMHO - it stops engineers stealing the pair as they think it's not being used!

Just don't plug a phone into the line and ignore the fact that there is a voice product active.
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

And, @AlexandraX3 , without paying for phoneline, you can't have broadband - yo need something for the signal to travel down.😀

John
AlexandraX3

Ahhh right I see I see. Is there anyone who has the customer service number to ring please? I’ve tried the number that is showing on Google infact I’ve tried a couple and it just keeps the saying the number I have called is not recognised. 😒
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@AlexandraX3 The number is 0800 432 0200, but other than what you have asked and had answered, can the Community help with anything else?

John
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @AlexandraX3,

As some people have already pointed out, unfortunately we can't provide a service without the landline. Have you been able to get in touch with the support team regarding your queries? If not, I'd be happy to help answer any other questions you may have about our services Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'