cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did it take 30 days before my order had completed??

cavern66

Why did it take 30 days before my order had completed??

Hello,

Yes you read that correctly 30 whole days, I was without a landline for at least 20-25 days I ordered on the 7th august and only today 7th September the phone and fibre have started working!!

PlusNet could someone give me an explanation what the problem was, I have lost work, time and money because of this and I am really unhappy with the service.

3 REPLIES 3
geek26
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Why did it take 30 days before my order had completed??

Sorry to hear about your problems someone from plusnet will pickup this post soon and review this for you.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Apologies that your orders took so long to go live.

Looking at your account we placed your initial orders and the previous provider rejected our request to take over the service, this meant we had to place new orders (which we did on the 19th August) and these take a minimum of 10 working days to complete. As it was a transfer from Sky, the service with them should have continued working up until we took over.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
cavern66

Sky had rejected it? That makes no sense? When I switch gas and electric suppliers, they don't reject my new supplier? that just sounds a complete cop out if i'm honest! As far as Sky were concerned you were taking over the service so they stopped theirs.  We have been without phone and broadband service for 30 days. 

Given the issues we has experienced already, why was this order not fast tracked through? We had called (from mobiles which has been at a cost to us) but could never get a clear answer from you.

Not only have we lost money because of this - through lack of contact re gardening jobs, we have had to purchase a mobile phone - which we did not want to do, we are approaching retirement and need to keep in touch with family and not to miss hospital appointments. 

I am extremely unhappy with the service, and your response so far.