cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wheres my cashback

Rontew99

Wheres my cashback

I need help when I placed order I was told cashback £75 u r now saying I didn't ask for that offer and I didn't speak to someone I did as when I put postcode in it came up as wrong address ie 161 when it should be 161a so I spoke to someone and confirmed I just want my cashback it's my 1st flat with f we could do with the cashback hence why I signed up with plus net the offer was £75 cashback so why cant I have it pls
3 REPLIES 3
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Wheres my cashback

Hello @Rontew99,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your cashback as promised and for any inconvenience this has caused. 

I can see that we have responded here and would ask that all correspondence be kept to that one thread to ensure we don't miss any information relating to your query. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
basileo

Hello,

My broadband went live on 08/11/2019 however I still haven't received my email for the £75 cashback offer. Please can you advise?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @basileo,

I am sorry to hear you are yet to receive your cashback, a redemption email will have been sent to the email address provided at the time of the account setup.

We do sometimes end up in our customers spam folder, which we don't take personally. 😋

You can claim your cash back in the ticket I have created here, please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 😁

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team