cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my router?

FIXED
Lewisk108

Where's my router?

Went live today and had all the correspondence from PN along the way as I was switching from another provider but still haven't received my router.

Apparently it was dispatched on Monday 3rd June but shouldn't it have arrived at least a few days before the go live date?Huh

My other ISP's have ensured that this has been the case.

House full of working parents and tech savvy kids so we need three internet and we're already on day one with no broadband.

There seems to be a trend with PN and failing to deliver routers on time - not impressed at all! The chubby guy on the adverts hasn't done me proud..... Not a good first impression

Where's my router?
6 REPLIES 6
groovygerbil

Re: Where's my router?

I have exactly the same issue. Went 'Live' today, router posted on Monday and a 'missing in the post'. '3-5 days for delivery' So why post it so close to the live day?

Reviewing this forum it is a big trend. At this point I am already looking for another supplier.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Lewisk108 sorry to hear about the delay of your router.

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience this will cause to yourself and your family. I have addressed the delay

via your account here

Hi @groovygerbil sorry to hear that you also have been affected by this issue. I have updated you on  this further here

Lewisk108

Exactly! They have know for two weeks that my go live date was 6/5

Really didn't expect this from PN and their "award winning customer services"

.... If you're going elsewhere, there was a better deal with Richard Branson's company (probably can't mention the name but you'll get it) think the package was superfast1 - credit check needed though!
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Fix

Morning @Lewisk108, thanks for your post.

I believe that my colleague @Satss  has addressed your issues via this ticket.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance or clarification, we're only a click away.

Lewisk108

Two routers arrived today....I can see from the dispatch note that one was sent on the 5th (day before I went live) and another on the 7th

Please start billing cycle from today
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hello @Lewisk108,

Thank you for getting back in touch to confirm.

I have sent a returns bag for the other router that has been received. Kindly put the spare in the free post returns bag and drop it in any post box to send it back to us.

The billing date starts from the date that your first service became active and this is automatic. As this is the case, I have refunded you the difference between the service going live and the router being received then offered a good will gesture for all of the inconvenience. As this information is specific to your account, you can access it here.

When you have replied to the ticket, please reply on here so we can pick it up as soon as possible.

Thanks again.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional