cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my cashback too?

ishvarbhai

Where's my cashback too?

Hi team,

I signed up over 2 weeks ago. When signing up i was told i'd get an email to let me know how to claim my cashback in 10 days. But I am yet to receive that email. Can you let me know what is going on please?

5 REPLIES 5
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Where's my cashback too?

Hi @ishvarbhai and welcome to the Community Forums.
I'm sorry to hear you haven't heard anything in regards to your cashback as of yet. I have looked into this for you and due to my response including account specific information I have raised a ticket on your account with further information which can be seen here.
We'll be back in touch the moment we know more.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @ishvarbhai, I've heard back from our marketing team in regards to your cashback query and updated the ticket on your account here. If there's anything else we can help you with moving forwards please do let us know.

ishvarbhai

this has still not arrived even though I was told it will arrive within 20 days.

Seems like the system is broken. I'm sure if the system was broken when it comes to taking payments it would be fixed straight away. 

Please give me a definitive date as to when this will be sent. 

thank you

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @ishvarbhai,

I'm sorry to hear that you are yet to receive your cashback offer.

I have sent an email to our Marketing Team requesting the reason behind the cheque not being received. Once we receive an update, we will be back in touch.

Thanks again.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Thank you for awaiting my response @ishvarbhai,

Our marketing team have got back in touch and I have provided their response via a ticket here. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can be of further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional