cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my Router ?

Matt1611

Where's my Router ?

Hi

I received an email today to tell me that broadband is turned on but have not yet received my router. When I transferred my account from BT you managed the process and agreed to shut my BT line down this morning so I am now without broadband which I need for my work.

Can you tell me where my router is - and is this normal? It seems a bit odd to me to launch a service without the piece of equipment you need to make it work.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
2 REPLIES 2
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Where's my Router ?

Hi @Matt1611

We've experienced an issue in the past few days which has delayed some hardware orders being dispatched. 

The backlog is being sent out today so that should reach you very soon. I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused, we will refund for any downtime there has been once you receive the router. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Where's my Router ?

Hi there, 

We've experienced an issue that's meant some hardware orders have been delayed over the past few days. 

Really sorry about this, the backlog is on it's way today so it should reach you soon. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team