Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my Router ?

FIXED
Pixcels
Fixes: 1

Where's my Router ?

Having had serious ongoing problems with my internet / broadband connection I called "support" and talked it over with them 
We agreed that it may be a problem with the router but as I wanted to get an upgrade to Fibre broadband as well I was moved over to Customer Services where I organised the whole thing.

A new router is part of the package and I have been awaiting arrival of this particular item with impatience as it may solve my present problems with the existing service.

Considering that I ordered it on the 15 April I had hoped it would have arrived by now but so far nothing.
Is it normal for it to take so long to arrive ?

Is there anyway I can track its despatch as I am not at home much of the time and would like to know when it's likely to be delivered ?

6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Where's my Router ?

When is your fibre order due to happen as the router should arrive a couple of days before that
It comes by normal post so isn't trackable

Pixcels

That's a very good question but I have no answer to it !
I'm hoping that the Fibre will be connected very soon but I have no date yet.

Do you think it's normal not to be given a specific date ? 

Looked through all the Order details but nowhere does it mention when it will happen.
Meantime I am attempting to stay in contact with the world via a very flakey connection which drops out more often than it's on.

The delivery of the new router may well solve much of these problems but according to my order details that hasn't actually been ordered yet. 

Really don't want to have to go through the business of calling customer services again as last time I did I was hanging on the line for 43 mins before a reply.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

try using Chat as this is often quicker

also see what the tickets show https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html

Pixcels

Yes, I agree that Chat is usually faster but there is no Chat available for Customer Services, only for Support.
I am presuming that my enquiry would be tackled by Customer services as it's not a technical problem.

I have looked through all my details at https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html but once again there is no mention of a connection / delivery date.

Pixcels

Fix

Have "online chatted" to an operator who seemed to have access to all my details and reassured me on my concerns. Apparently I am due to be connected to the super fast super highway next Thursday Cheesy
As you say my router is due to arrive two days before - so I will expect it on Tuesday Roll_eyes

Well we will see I suppose.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,

Let us know if the router does arrive today please.

there is no Chat available for Customer Services, only for Support.

We definitely do deal with customer service enquiries via chat so I guess you're referring to the options available for you to click on when going through the options on the help wizard?

If that's the case I'll make sure we feed back on making the options clearer.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team