cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my router!?

charlotte2892

Where is my router!?

I have been on hold to Plusnet for over an hour, I have tweeted them, facebook messaged them and messaged them on Instagram and I have had no reply. 

My Line went live a few days ago and I have still received absolutely no communication about my router. When will it be sent out and when will I receive it? 

I am still within the cancellation period so I will be terminating the contract if I don't get an update as the customer service is already appalling and I've only been with them for 10 days and not even used any internet yet!

3 REPLIES 3
pint
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Where is my router!?

Whats your current router?

that is what router did you have from your previous Internet service provider?

There is a chance it may work with your plusnet service without to much trouble.

Plusnet are a budget ISP and their routers ( in my opinion) fall under the category of only just about good enough at best.

the best location for a plusnet router is in its box not plugged into anything, and for you to use your own router/modem instead - take a look at the "my router" sub forum

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

@pint 

The OP didn't mention if they already had a router. Have you ordered fibre?

Also, if they did have a previous ISP and weren't on fibre then they'd need a VDSL router and not an ADSL one.

Hopefully a member of staff may pick this up, and you can PM them with your username so they see when it was dispatched. 

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'