cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my order???

Malcolm2

Where is my order???

I signed up to Plusnet in 28/09/19 and had email on same date saying DD has gone to the bank. I have then had an initial payment taken on 30/09/19 of £26.99. That has been it, no emails no nothing and certainly no service. Your online chat says can’t deal with new business only provisional team can and I have given up staying on hold for over 45mins to try and speak to someone.

What is going on? never have I experienced an internet provider take so long to transfer service. It has gone on so long now I have had to start paying a higher fee to my existing provider as I have gone past my existing fixed term with them.

According to the DD I have set up with yourselves, you are due to take next monthly payment in a few days for a service you are not providing.

So not only am I paying yourselves for service I don’t have, I am over paying my existing provider due to YOUR delay. Quite frankly wish I had gone with BT and would be sorted by now.

I wish to know when I will receive my service or a full refund and compensation for having to over pay due to your fault in taking so long?

And at the very least some response from some sort of customer service.........
9 REPLIES 9
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Where is my order???

Thanks for getting in touch @Malcolm2 I'm sorry to see you've not had anything back from us regarding your order in so long. Unfortunately on this occasion our automated provisioning system didn't place the order with our suppliers for one reason or another and also didn't notify us so we could place the order manually.

I've now manually placed the order and we'll confirm your activation date once we've received confirmation from our suppliers, which should be within the next 48 to 72 hours. It will take around 10 working days to transfer your service still as I'm afraid that's the minimum lead time we need to allow your current provider from the point we place the order.

I've created this ticket on your account for us to monitor the progress and update you when we know more.

However I can confirm that the offer you've signed up on with any cashback will still be valid. The payment you've made to us up front won't start until your services go live and the next payment we take will be a month later.

If you signed up on a cashback offer you'll receive an email to redeem this within 10 days of your broadband service activating with instructions on how to claim this which will last for 2 months. Once you've filled out the short form that the email contains, you'll receive the cashback within 30 days.

Once you are up and running if you can post back on here, we'll be happy to offer you a gesture of goodwill for the 2 month of delays we've caused which you could use towards any extra costs you've incurred with your current provider.

If you'd want to cancel your order for a full refund of what you've paid to us, I'd recommend calling our customer options team on 0800 013 2632. They're open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm on Saturday's and 9am to 6pm on Sunday's.

Apologies for the inconvenience we've caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Malcolm2

Hello again,

I finally have my internet up and running with yourselves.

In your reply above you stated a gesture of good will:

‘ Once you are up and running if you can post back on here, we'll be happy to offer you a gesture of goodwill for the 2 month of delays we've caused which you could use towards any extra costs you've incurred with your current provider.’

I will now be happy to proceed with this gesture, as due to the delays, I paid over £50 on top of normal rates from previous provide as I went past my fixed term waiting for yourselves.
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks for updating us @Malcolm2.

We're of course happy to offer this, given the circumstances.

We've just sent you this account ticket. Please let us know here once you've responded and we'll take any further actions necessary on the account.

Malcolm2

Hello I have responded yes to the ticket, but have had an email of only refunding next half of what was offered on the ticket?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @Malcolm2

I can see you've contacted us today regarding this and they've been reprocessed.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Malcolm2

Hello, after all the above, I had completed the sign up offer form and had an acknowledgement email but no rewards?!?! It’s been 60 days now, I’ve check junk email etc and nothing.
I had a Plusnet claim confirmation email on 29/11/19. No further correspondence.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, I've just looked into this for you and can see the cashback deal you signed up for was via Uswitch so you would need to contact them directly to chase up the offer.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Malcolm2

On 29/11/19 I received an email from ‘no-reply@plusnetrewards.com’ stating ‘Thanks for claiming your Plusnet Reward’ and ‘We’re now making sure it wings it’s way to you’ by email or post in upto 30 days. The email even signed off ‘Happy Spending, The Plusnet Team’

Absolutely nothing to do with Uswitch.

I can forward the email if you like!

Malcolm
TedT
Grafter
Fixes: 3

HI Malcolm,

Thank you for getting back in touch, I've taken on board your comments and can indeed see the email you refer to.

I have now opened a ticket on your account, via https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=198979384 and I will update you when I get a reply from the team concerned with chasing this for you.

I'll let you know on the ticket what they say.

Please feel free to let me know if you need anything in the mean time

Regards

Kev

Kevin T
 Plusnet Help Team