cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my Money?

Liam3116

Where is my Money?

I've just ordered plusnet and got to the payment page and put all my bank details in and then I got a error page saying (sorry something has gone wrong) Plusnet has taken the money from my bank account and i haven't had any texts or anything, even the username I created doesn't exist, I'm now waiting for the transaction to show on my online banking then I'm taking it further, I'm sorry but this is not fair plusnet if your going to take my money at least give me my service !!
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Where is my Money?

Hi Liam,

Really sorry to see this, I would agree from searching against your community profile details that it doesn't look like an account has been created I'm afraid.

Depending how you want to proceed you can speak to your bank to claim the payments back.

Otherwise if you want to go ahead with an account I can arrange for someone to give you a call and go through the sign-up process over the phone with you.

Drop me a reply back here please if that's something you'd be interested in. ^AW

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Liam3116

Hi,

I would just like my money back in to my bank then decide what to do next, can you refund me my money ASAP.

Thank you
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

The quickest way to get your money back will be by you talking to your bank and asking them to reclaim it.

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Liam3116

I have spoken to my bank and they said I will receive the money from plusnet soon, they also further said if plusnet can hurry the process up if they contact the bank.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Unfortunately that's not correct, we've seen this occasionally but as the money hasn't actually reached us there is no way we can speed this up. It's in a holding state between banks and takes a set period of time to release back to you from the bank I'm afraid.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.