Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where/how do I track my upgrade?

DoctorPunkRat
Hooked

Where/how do I track my upgrade?

Hey,

I upgraded from ADSL to Fibre Broadband, but the order tracker and whatnot in the member centre are all from the original broadband order a few years ago - Is there any way to find out if the router has been sent out and things like that? 

Sorry if I'm missing the obvious but anything I look at in terms of set up/tracking just references the original order from years ago.

Starting to fret as the switch date is a couple of days away and no router or anything yet.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Where/how do I track my upgrade?

Hi @DoctorPunkRat

I'm really sorry for any confusion caused. 

I have provided an update for you here

Kind Regards

DoctorPunkRat
Hooked

Hi, is there any reason why it's been delayed without being told it was being delayed? I can't seem to update that ticket myself, so I'm asking here.

Cheers

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Thanks for getting back to me, @DoctorPunkRat

There isn't a delay in place from what I can see on your account. We provided an automated update with your changeover date here

All orders are subject to change due to engineer availability. When requesting an upgrade you will be provided an estimated date (usually 10-14 working days) in the future. However, this doesn't mean the date provided is guaranteed as outlined in your original welcome letter and our terms and conditions.

I'm really sorry if you didn't receive your automated update but I have thoroughly checked your account and there isn't a delay. 

Kind Regards