cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will my service go live?

LC2

When will my service go live?

I ordered Unlimited Fibre Extra to my new flat on 17th November

Got an email on 21st November to say phone will go live on the 26th November (I don't have a phone as I don't use the landline, so I can't test it)

Since then I had an email on 2nd December to "claim my Plusnet reward" since "Now everything's up and running for you with Plusnet"... no it isn't!

I've actually got a Draytek router I can use so I'm not too bothered about the Plusnet router. I just want to know when my broadband will go live.

2 REPLIES 2
LC2

Re: When will my service go live?

Still waiting for an update. My order tracker says:

"Broadband orders typically take a week to complete. We're waiting for confirmation that your broadband order, due {strCustActivationdate}, has completed."

I don't know how the forum accounts are tied to our broadband accounts, but I might have two. Both have similar usernames, but the one I'm interested in is the one ending in 2 (if that helps any staff reading this - which I hope they do, because it is literally impossible to get through to you any other way!!)

cooney1987
Grafter

Re: When will my service go live?

When will my service go live? I’ve been asking myself that question and plusnet for 15 days now 🤦🏻 Who knows what’s going on here