Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will fibre go up?

FIXED
weeamanda96
Hooked

When will fibre go up?

Hi all, I'm back. I noticed in the email I got that Plusnet expected us to be switched over the 7/9/20, which is today. I haven't heard anything as of yet so not sure whether to raise anything. Little impatient over here, I guess! Will I get an email or text to confirm when we're ready to go? 

Many thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: When will fibre go up?

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
weeamanda96
Hooked

Well, still haven't heard anything sadly. Been checking email, Plusnet mail and my account. 

weeamanda96
Hooked

I've had to leave a message for the support team because I still haven't heard anything. Very strange!

weeamanda96
Hooked

I think at this point, I'm just talking to myself but I figured I'd keep the forum updated in case anyone else is wondering if they're the only one this is happening to. I've heard nothing regarding my switch. No reply from support team. Not very impressed, to be honest. Checked the bt wholesale site everyone suggests on other topics, but it's not saying anything about an open order. 

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Checked the bt wholesale site everyone suggests on other topics, but it's not saying anything about an open order. 

Yes, that information seems to have been removed by Openreach/BTW,  it was obviously proving too useful!!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Fix

Hi @weeamanda96,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for any delay in your provisioning, I appreciate the frustration.

I've left you a voicemail and have sent an update about your order here.

I trust this is satisfactory, please feel free to get back to us via the ticket or here if you have any further query.

Thanks - LF

ryandavies15
Hooked

What was the problem here?

I have the exact same issue. Fibre was due to be activated on 11 Sep and have heard nothing from Plusnet.

weeamanda96
Hooked

Hi Ryan, not sure what the issue was if I'm honest. Only just heard from Plusnet this morning. Apparently there was a delay, but it's now been passed to Openreach for activation, expected to activate on the 15th. I guess they must be running way off schedule, but if they were keeping people updated, it wouldn't be too much of an issue. I did find it annoying not hearing ANYTHING. Hopefully you'll get an update soon.