cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will broadband be active

ben1969

When will broadband be active

I was advised that an engineer would be out to turn on broadband on Tuesday the 5th but wouldnt need access to the house, the home phone went live the day before that and we had an email to verify. We have had no email or instruction that broadband is activated. I have tried to switch on router, but come up with error message, how do i know if broadband is activated?

4 REPLIES 4
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: When will broadband be active

Has PN e mailed that your Broadband connection is activated; there's often a delay once phone line set up.

If you have been supplied a HubOne router by PN it'll be preconfigured; just follow instructions in supplied manual.
When you have internet connectivity, LED on front of router will be blue.

ben1969

No havent had an email or text to say broadband activated, but PN said it would be active by 12midnight on the 6th - still nothing on router this morning - broadband sign RED.

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hello there and welcome aboard.

Sorry about the late activation. From looking at your account I understand you've since spoken with our support team and your account has now been activated. Are you able to connect to the internet now?

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet