cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I received my router?

boomphil1

When will I received my router?

Hi,

I signed up for Fibre broadband with plusnet on September 16th and was told by BT that my services would be transferred to them on the 28th September but I have not had any more communication from Plusnet and I have not even received my router yet, so getting concerned things won't be ready in time? Is it normal to not have the router after almost 10 days of ordering?
Thanks
Phil
2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: When will I received my router?

@boomphil1  Welcome to the forum.

The answer to your question is Yes. They are automatically sent out by fiirst class post to arrive a day or two before your transfer date, They fit through a standard letter box.

Be aware that the date can move depending on Openreach technician availability. Some times whilst the hub gets automatically held back it's not unknown for Plusnet to fail to pass the message on. Providing you have left it to Plusnet to cancel your BT account this should not be a problem.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

boomphil1

Re: When will I received my router?

Thanks. I managed to get through to someone on the phone just now and apparently my order is stuck at processing so isn't going through as normal. They are contacting open reach now. They said they would call back in 15 minutes, that was 25 minutes ago but hopefully won't be long!