cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I my broadband be live

martinmansell

When will I my broadband be live

I ordered on 7th February. My current supplier will disconnect on 9th March at the latest.

When should I expect my router and an activation date. My account just says it is being processed. It has to be up and running by 9th of March. Current supplier is on the OpenReach network.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: When will I my broadband be live

Thanks a lot for getting in touch @martinmansell

Please accept our apologies for the lack of communication here, our automated system usually kicks out messages when it's unable to place an order, though in this case, for whatever reason, it hasn't. 

Our automated system has not been able to place the orders to take over the working line at the property because there's a pending cease order on there, placed by the current supplier, which is due to go thro9ugh on 09/03/2022.

If these are your providers, you can contact them to remove the pending cease order, then let us know, we'll then place our orders. 

Alternatively, we can wait for the cease to complete, the line will stop, and we'll then place our orders, though bare in mind that you won't have a service for around 10 working days. 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
martinmansell

Hi Adam

I have now contacted the previous supplier, and they have removed the cease order. Could you please proceed to get the transfer done as soon as possible now and get the router out to me so I do not incur any charges and I do not lose my internet connection. Please let me know when it should complete. Thank you.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks a lot for getting back to me @martinmansell

Ah perfect! Smiley

I've just checked the line and can confirm that both phone and broadband cease orders have been removed, so I've now been able to place our orders, requesting an activation date of 09/03/2022, bare in mind though that this can change. A confirmed activation date will be issued within the next 48 - 72 hours.

Router has been ordered too. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
martinmansell

Thanks. That's looking good. I will wait for a confirmed activation date'

Martin

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)