cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I have broadband?

Manuelt

When will I have broadband?

Changed over from Sky to plus net. Broadband is supposed to be coming on today. Still haven't received no email/text. Is there anyway a plus net agent can activate it? Everything's ready to go.
5 REPLIES 5
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: When will I have broadband?

Welcome to the community forums @Manuelt

@Manuelt wrote:
Everything's ready to go.

Unfortunately looking at the orders that doesn't appear to be correct.

We received a delay notification on the phone order today and the broadband order cannot progress to a complete state until the phone order is complete.

I've escalated this with our provisioning team to chase up and they'll get back to you with an update as soon as they can.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by the delay.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Manuelt

Okay the last update I recieved instructed that my broadband order should complete on the 4th of November after 12pm. If this date has changed why was I not notified? Initially I was told the transfer would be seamless and it would take place on the 1st and then the 3rd before I was finally told it will be completed today.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

We were expecting the order to complete any time up to 23:59 on 03/11/16 (Or 00:00 04/11/16) as this is when it was committed for.

We unfortunately received a delay notification in the early hours of this morning.

Again, I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delay. Our provisioning team will chase this up and provide an update as soon as they can for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Manuelt

Okay thanks Harry. Hope it can be sorted today as my phone line is working and it's the weekend so not sure how readily someone will get in touch.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @Manuelt,

I've just checked back on your account and I'm glad to see your orders completed later Friday evening (Phone) and Saturday morning (Broadband) before we even had chance to chase this up with our suppliers.

Your account is now showing an active connection, I hope it's all now working as expected Thumbs_Up

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet