cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When should my router arrive.?

Alison_niki

When should my router arrive.?

Hi I am new to plusnet and I ordered my Internet weeks ago. I've got an engineer booked to come out on the 28th I'm just concerned that my router has not yet arrived. Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks IA
5 REPLIES 5
bazinga_81
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: When should my router arrive.?

mine arrived day before live date

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

@Alison_niki, I would suggest you try and contact PlusNet either by telephone or Chat to confirm that your installation is still scheduled for the 28th. Sometimes they get delayed and the system fails to inform people. That could explain why your router hasn't been dispatched yet...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Welcome to the community forums @Alison_niki

Once your phone line has been installed on 28/09/16, your broadband order will be placed and should complete within 5-7 working days. Your router should be sent out and arrive after your phone line is active but before your broadband order completes.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Once your phone line has been installed on xxxxxxx, your broadband order will be placed and should complete within 5-7 working days

@HarryB, I seem to recall quite a few of these recently, what has happened to simultaneous provides ?

I know they need more notice than restarting a stopped line, but the OP seems to indicate this is a new install and ordered a few weeks ago.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

This has always been the case with our ADSL New line install orders (At least in the 4 years I've worked here) and we do advise the time scale on the welcome email.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet