cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's my activation date?

Manna1234

What's my activation date?

After finding out my fibre order was rejected I have switched to ADSL (very disappointed! - availability of fibre was the only reason we swtiched) until fibre is available. Can I please be told what my activation date is? I have received a router (from my rejected fibre order) and have paid the line rental up front so am ready to go ASAP as my previous supplier cancelled my broadband when you requested a switchover. Currently I have been left with no connection through no fault of my own!

1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: What's my activation date?

@Manna1234 wrote:

Currently I have been left with no connection through no fault of my own!

I'm not sure why your previous provider have ceased your service if I'm honest. When you initially signed up, we placced a simultaneous phone and fibre order, however as the fibre order failed, this caused the phone transfer to also fail. So the provider of the line at the time should not have ceased the service in connection with our order.

Looking at your account, we're working to get your services online as soon as possible. We've requested for the stopped line at your property to be restarted and this expected to complete on 24/10/16. Following this, we should be able to place your broadband order and provide confirmation of your broadband activation date. The standard lead time for ADSL orders would be 4-7 working days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet