cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's happening with my order?

alteralbert

What's happening with my order?

I placed an order on 29March to transfer phone and FTTC broadband from TalkTalk to Plusnet. I recieved a confirmation e-mail on 29 March and a letter dated 31 March. I was billed 31.99 on 30March.

The 'view question' link on the confirmation e-mail does not work

I have not recieved any further information or equipment (I was promised a new router). I spoke to '[CSA Removed]' on 06May who said the order had not been placed.

If the order was not placed why was I billed

I was charged 31.00 by TalkTalk on 31March and again on 30April

[CSA Removed] said I would get an e-mal explaining what had happened. I have not recieved anything. I was told the offer I signed up for was only valid until 31March, then the price would change.

So I have been charged by Plusnet for a service I'm not set up for, and although I've been promised equipment and an explanation I have not recieved either. What is happening?

I also noticed the package I was charged £31.99  for is now being offered for £22.99 on your website

Again, what is going on?

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

2 REPLIES 2
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: What's happening with my order?

The initial fee forms the first month of service once activated so in effect you aren’t charged until a month after your order has completed. 

I don’t believe there ever has been an offer of £31.99 for unlimited fibre/line rental so I suspect you have a call plan included? If you have the unlimited call plan at £9 then it would seem you are on the current £22.99 deal

alteralbert

Re: What's happening with my order?

OK I do have a call plan as well as the fibre broadband, but none of that explains why nothing has happened since I called over a month ago and asked for the account to be transferred from TalkTalk. The 31.99 has come out of my account so as far as I'm concerned I'm being billed for a non-existant service