cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's happening to Plusnet and my order ?

mushy1

What's happening to Plusnet and my order ?

Placed an order for phone and fibre broadband on Monday 27/11/17, got confirmed swapover date and money taken from bank on 28/11/17.

Early this morning I had an email saying it has been cancelled but no reason given or by whome ?

Tried ringing up sales / customer services and the phones just loop round in circles which incidently happened when i contacted sales before placing order, cant contact you through chat lines as that is unavailable as well.

What is happening to my account / order ?

What has happened to customer service ?

Steve

2 REPLIES
mushy1

Re: What's happening to Plusnet and my order ?

Eventually got through via online chat and hopefully sorted out the problem, something to do with phone and broadband with different ID's even though they are both with same supplier. This has delayed the changover date though which I'm not to happy about but hopefully everything sorted out.

Hopefully some one will pick up on thr phone service looping around in circles and going no where unless its on purpose when things get busy.

Steve

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 210

Re: What's happening to Plusnet and my order ?

Hi Steve.

Apologies for the problems you're experiencing with your order.

It looks like the order we've re-submitted to our suppliers isn't progressing as we'd expect, so I've raised this with our provisioning team to further investigate. They'll be in touch when we've got more info.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team