Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s an open exception on the order?

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: What’s an open exception on the order?

Fix

Nice! I've added a response onto your support ticket 211511772 with an offer of a goodwill gesture to bring things to a close. Can you log into your account online then click Here to respond to the ticket and post back afterwards?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Cadence000
Hooked

Hi, not sure if responded to the ticket correctly? I have left a message there as well, regarding the offers of credit.
Thanks for your efforts Anoush, it’s appreciated! To be fair, everyone I’ve spoken to and had written dialogue with has been exemplary!
Kind regards S.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Yep we've received your comment on the ticket. As a heads up if you refresh the webpage after you post your reply it'll duplicate the response, due to the way our systems work. 

Cheers for the kind words, no problem at all, I'm happy we finally got there in the end and you're back up and running.

I've added a response to the ticket now, once you've got back to me over there I'll reply as soon as I can.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet