cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the usual migration route for FTTC

FIXED
steveh57

What is the usual migration route for FTTC

Hi. Can one of you kind people plus enlighten me with the usual method of FTTC migration. Today is the day , we've received notification of the transfer of the landline service from BT and the landline is indeed working following transfer.  FTTC- we lost the BT authentication on the router in the early hours but cannot as yet authenticate with Plusnet. The VDSL modem a Vigor 130 is in sync with the cabinet ( it's probably being reset as sadly Interleave seems to have been added to the downstream overnight) but no PPPOE connection with Plusnet will validate via the router or direct from the laptop. Any ideas what happens next or do I need to get on the phone to someone?

3 REPLIES 3
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: What is the usual migration route for FTTC

Fix

Hi @steveh57

Thanks for getting in touch.

I would advise that connecting should be straight forward with our own router as this is automatically configured, however your DrayTek may need settings updated. I have looked into the orders on thew account and sent a ticket here

If you need further assistance let us know.

steveh57

Hi Warwick

Thanks for the reply. Recieved an email at 12:37 stating fibre ready to go, no re configuration changes required apart from Plusnet username and password. So yes we are now fully migrated from BT to Plusnet on FTTC.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @stevenh57

That's great news! If you have anymore questions about your account don't hesitate to get in touch.