Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome email

carlcaulkett
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Welcome email

Hello everyone,

I've signed up with PlusNet on Sunday and as far as I know everything went through OK and I should be online from 16th August. I've got one slight nagging doubt, though, and that's because I was told I would get a welcome email straight away, and I haven't received anything yet. Now I've been badly burned by negative experiences from Bulldog and more recently from EE, and I guess I am looking for reassurances that the non-delivery of the email is not a sign that I am going to get glitches with this new order. Thoughts anyone?

Carl

2 REPLIES 2
ajpee
Grafter

Re: Welcome email

I had the same experience, no email after a week and no indication on the website or my account that I had placed an order. Eventually I received confirmation email after telling me the change was complete. I then received another email to tell me the Router had been dispatched, this arrived 2 days later and was installed, 4 days later I am still waiting for my broadband speed to increase. Not impressed with the communication.

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: Welcome email

Hi carlcaulkett,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for taking the time to contact us. I am sorry to hear that you have not received a welcome email. If you can send me a private message with all your address details and the Username you used to sign up with then I will investigate this further for you.

@ajpee I'm sorry to hear about your speed issues following your upgrade to Fibre. If you report this to our faults team at faults.plus.net then we can investigate this further with our suppliers.