cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website for Reward Card does not exist

FIXED
Chicken1973

Website for Reward Card does not exist

I've received my Reward Card yesterday (Friday 9th Aug) and the letter instructs me to visit the website cited on the back of the card itself - www.plusnet.purecard.com - however that website appears not to exist. I haven't received the activation code either.

Dialling the number on the letter for help, there appears to be no humans to speak to, just a disembodied voice giving me options to press 1 or 2, neither of which deals with having a website that doesn't exist.

Suggestions ?

2 REPLIES 2
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Website for Reward Card does not exist

Fix

@Chicken1973 This thread https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Order/PureCard-Activating-Prepaid-Card/m-p/1655805 reported the same problem. I believe from that thread the correct website is plusnet.purecard.com i.e minus the www

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Website for Reward Card does not exist

Cheers for getting in touch and I'm sorry to see you're having issues with activating your reward card.

Hopefully the solution @MisterW provided helps but if you need any further assistance feel free to yell.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet