cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We've found a potential problem on your telephone line.

relax24

We've found a potential problem on your telephone line.

Hi there couple of queries. On the order tracker it says "We've found a potential problem on your telephone line" next to checking your line. I haven't had anyone phone me and I was on hold for a while so thought it may be easier to just post in here and see.

Secondly, re: the rewards team. I phoned them up as well to discuss my rewards, and they said that plusnet hadn't sent over my account details to them, in order for them to progress the rewards. Is there anyway I can push this through?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: We've found a potential problem on your telephone line.

On the order tracker it says "We've found a potential problem on your telephone line" next to checking your line. I haven't had anyone phone me and I was on hold for a while so thought it may be easier to just post in here and see.

It looks like our automated system failed to process the order I'm afraid.

I believe you're speaking with our provisions team now and we're manually putting it through.

We'll confirm your installation date soon.

Secondly, re: the rewards team. I phoned them up as well to discuss my rewards, and they said that plusnet hadn't sent over my account details to them, in order for them to progress the rewards. Is there anyway I can push this through?

I've raised this with our cashback team to investigate. I'll let you know when we hear back.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
relax24

Hi thanks for the reply.

I spoke to a customer rep, and they mentioned how as my flat has been referred to as different addresses due to various conversions etc, the one i gave may not be correct or what openreach refer to it as, so he's updated my address details to push it through. Something about a silver key (no idea what that means)

The only issue is, is that he's changed the address, but put it in wrong! How can i update this?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

What address should it be?

Send me a PM please.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet