cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We've found a potential problem on your telephone line. We'll look into this and will be in contact

FIXED
sqb

We've found a potential problem on your telephone line. We'll look into this and will be in contact

I've got this message on my order status "We've found a potential problem on your telephone line. We'll look into this and will be in contact with you shortly."

I placed the order on the 27th and this message appeared immediately.  I have been waiting for someone to contact me as the message states and to send me the router.  My live date is this Friday and I need broadband for my job.  Looking at the other messages on the forum here, I am not really hopeful of being contacted but I thought I'd try.   I have tried other channels but no luck... not a great start.

6 REPLIES 6
eddandash11
Fixes: 1

Re: We've found a potential problem on your telephone line. We'll look into this and will be in cont

Im having the exact same issue! Its so disappointing and can't get through to anyone.

sqb

Re: We've found a potential problem on your telephone line. We'll look into this and will be in cont

I wish I had read this forum before signing up.  I hope you get a quick resolution.  I am running out of options as I need it to do my job, so may have to bite the bullet and cancel.

eddandash11

Fix

I have just cancelled. You can actually get through on that line. So unreliable and I work from home. 3 weeks without broadband with no activation date in sight. From Trustpilot and twitter and this forum it seems like everyone is having the same issue. Im really disappointed with plusnet an wont be back.

sqb

Oh dear.  Were you with another provider previously?  I am wondering what will happen to my phone line if they're in the process of switching it over.  I want to keep my number if I can.

eddandash11

I think your phone line would be fine but I cant advise. Good luck!

sqb

thanks - here goes nothing!