Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry to hear you're leaving us email and text

FIXED
ad47uk
Grafter

We're sorry to hear you're leaving us email and text

But I am not, I had a email giving me an offer for the next 18 months and I took it, so I am not leaving but staying, I presume this is just an automatic system and my service will just carry on as normal Smiley

I did also have an email before saying "confirmation of your new contract and special offer price". So i am so confused Smiley

5 REPLIES 5
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: We're sorry to hear you're leaving us email and text

Ringing support to affirm that you are not leaving sounds essential.

1. There could have been an error in Plusnet's processing of the new order which has triggered a service cease process
  2. Some third party could have made an error placing an order for someone nearby

I have had experience of the latter.  A service termination communication was received, I took action to have it bounced, however due to failures in BT's business systems the service still terminated.

Do not be complacent - call COTS.

Contact Customer Options

Direct dial numbers

• 0800 013 2632(from within the UK)
  • +44 330 123 9197 (from abroad)

Available 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
9am - 7pm Saturday
9am - 6pm Sunday

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @ad47uk, I am really sorry for the concern caused by the email.

A check of your line does show we have received a request from another provider to take over your line. We can get this cancelled from our side for you as sounds like this is an error, we just need your confirmation that you aren't actually leaving on a ticket (as this passes security checks when you reply).

I have created a ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=220760178 and if you please give us a nudge on here once you have replied, we will pick that up and get it sorted for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

Good Morning @ad47uk, I hope you are well.

Due to the importance of us stopping the order going through if you aren't leaving, I thought I would just have a check of your account to see if you had replied back to me.

I can see our teams picked up your reply but I have added a further response on there for you. Should you have any further queries at all, just get back to me.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
ad47uk
Grafter

Thank you all sorted now, my neighbour is changing from Bt to Sky and sky for some reason got my address and tried to change me over.  thankfully all sorted now. 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for the update, I am pleased that the reason for this was discovered and is all cleared up to prevent further issues!

Just get back to us if you have any further queries at all.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team