cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting to go live: very very disappointing

Rhetorik2018
Dabbler

Waiting to go live: very very disappointing

Really concerned about Plusnet and difficulties with switching, I was meant to go live on The 1st, then the 5th, then finally today, 15 October. The email said something about delays with suppliers frame management team. I switched because I thought PN would be more efficient, I can't even get through with 45 minutes waiting times! To make things worse my line is dead and will need an engineer. I am disabled and need the net for buying food, skyping drs, etc. Ofcom were very sympathetic and sent a direct email to PN in light of my condition. The staff have been fine, as usual it is higher management and policy.
5 REPLIES 5
Rhetorik2018
Dabbler

Re: Waiting to go live: very very disappointing

Sods law, post this, 2 minutes later, all is resolved, staff were great but PN need to streamline switching/going live service.
Rhetorik2018
Dabbler

If I am live with my home phone, am I live with broadband connection, how can I use TT router till PN one comes tx
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Rhetorik2018,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, we are happy to hear the issue is now resolved. There are several threads that provide information on how to set up your TalkTalk router with our service, one can be found here.

The username you will need is your account username@plusdsl.net and your account password as the password.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch should you have any further quearies.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Rhetorik2018
Dabbler

Well, it is now going to be tomorrow, Thursday, staff have been excellent but PN automated ordering, etc needs to be examined
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately it looks like the broadband part of your order failed within our suppliers systems so we've had to replace it and request it's expedited which is expected to complete tomorrow by midnight.

I understand that one of my colleagues in our complaints team has taken ownership of this for you and he'll update you via ticket 183554414 when we have more info.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet