cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for at least an update

Cameron12
Hooked

Waiting for at least an update

Hi there. I moved to plusnet from my previous supplier 2 weeks ago and I’ve had 2 messages saying my broadband order has been delayed and now the old line has been disconnected leaving me without any broadband in the house. I would like at least an update on how long this will take as I require broadband to work. I can’t even view progress on the website. Sucks as I was looking forward to using their award winning support.

Cheers, Cameron
4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Waiting for at least an update

Good morning @Cameron12, thanks a  lot for getting in touch. We did encounter a delay because we found that your line is an SOGEA line, meaning the orders had to be placed manually by our suppliers. 

Not to worry though, your orders have progressed and your services will be going live on 04/04/2022. I've just manually processed your router to be sent out too. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Cameron12
Hooked

Brilliant thank you for the help Adam, appreciate it 😊
Cameron12
Hooked

Hi @adam945 . My broadband is due to go live today however it’s now 5pm and not looking likely. Is it still the case that the broadband is going live this evening or is there a delay?
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @Cameron12, there aren't any delays, both phone and broadband orders are still committed to complete today, at any point up to midnight. Smiley 

If you're still not active tomorrow, let me know and we'll do some digging. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds